Monday, July 26, 2010

Bangles of the week

Favorite bangles of the week. I compiled three different sets and pieces.
Dear Blogger,
I'm so sorry I've not been posting very much recently. I had decided to change my previous daily posting schedule to thrice-weekly so that I wouldn't feel guilty when I didn't get around to blogging every day, but my summer has become busy that between a camping trip, day trips, long drives, movies, errands, shopping, coffees, lunches, dinners and drinks with friends, I've quite forgotten to post all of the pictures I've been taking thus far to even meet my thrice-weekly quota. Anyway, I'm back and will do my best to catch up this week.

This week I hope to start the process of catching up by dumping photos on Facebook and undertaking the task of tagging everyone I know (it seems like that anyway) and after that is done, I have to blog, update my portfolio on Flickr, call clients, clean out Gmail and I've just realized that this is my to do list. Sigh. I'm sure we all have our fair share of lists - written or mental -but it is very satisfying to cross off a task that has been completed so maybe I'll write out my mental lists and stop this rambling ADD blog post. AH! It's almost August!? Okay, ready? 1, 2, 3. Go.

Sincerely,
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment