Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer = shopping


5.25.10 - I went to the Albertville Outlet Mall with Mary a few weeks ago and then ever since then I've been on a shopping binge. Retail therapy feels so good! I was really frugal with my money for quite some time, but all of a sudden I realized that there is a lot of stuff I need and that everything seems to be on sale...so perfect timing right?

Anyway, I got these cute ballet flats from Charlotte Russe which were on sale for $10 when I was at the outlet mall and Mary got the same ones in brown. They really pinched my feet the first few times I wore them, but now they are so comfortable and I wear them all the time. Mary ended up giving me her flats because they were too big for her, but I'm sure after I break them in, they will fit me just fine.

I think this summer shopping thing shouldn't be too challenging for me considering I'm trying to not buy anything that isn't on sale. Let's hope I keep finding great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment