Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

Look at all the starbursts!
7.4.10 - Shauna, her family and some of our friends went to Aquila Park in St. Louis Park to watch fireworks. We got there at 8pm and played Uno and listened to jazz music streaming from Pandora via my new BlackBerry Bold until the fireworks began at 10pm.

Pretty!

Phoenix?
I don't know what this looks like, but it is interesting.


This one is weird, but also interesting. I kind of like the lens flare action that is happening on the left too. After looking through all my pictures, I'm surprised to see that my camera picked up so many starbursts from the fireworks, in fact, I'm pretty damn impressed.


Wondering how I took all these pictures? I laid on my back with something to prop up my head, and used my chest as a tripod to steady and steady the camera during it's long exposure times. Well, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment